Who we are: TPXimpact LTD
TPXimpact is a public limited company. We responsibly transform the organisations, technology, and services people rely on. Led by customer-first principles and a code of ethics. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We’ll always conduct our work with your privacy in mind. This means collecting as little personal data as possible, storing it securely and being clear about how we’ll use it. If we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified, we will only use that information in accordance with this privacy statement.
This is the website of TPXimpact Limited, a company registered in England under company number 06472420 whose registered office is The Hickman, Second Floor, 2 Whitechapel Road, London, United Kingdom, E1 1EW, and whose VAT registration number is 939148491.
What data do we collect?
We may collect the following contact information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including: name, address, telephone number and email.
- Information relevant to surveys and/or offers.
- Demographic information such as preferences, postcode and interests.
- Tracking and usage information.
- Testimonials and quotes
What data do we collect on our website?
We use your details submitted through our contact form to communicate with you about services that might be relevant to you. We may also inform you of new offers, products and services which you may be interested in. We’ll never sell your email address or other details without your permission, and all communications from us will contain a clear "unsubscribe" option.
Using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Hubspot, we collect the following information about users to our website:
- IP address
- timestamp of visit
- country of visit
- operating system
- pages visited during session
If you sign up to one of our events or newsletters
We send email newsletters to share insights, and update partners, clients and investors of important company news, events and updates about our products and services, as well as project highlights. Your data is only used for the purposes of operating these services and subscribers have the ability to unsubscribe at any time.
If you’ve given us contact information in relation to one of our events, then this information may be used to contact you in relation to this event, future events or sales purposes. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Why do we collect this data?
We use the data we collect to help us create, nurture and manage our client relationships. Testimonials may be used on our website for promotional purposes.
Collecting website data allows us to see how people are using our site. With this information, we can improve your experience.
We use the following services to store and process this data:
Information we collect through recruitment
We collect the following information about people who apply to work at TPXimpact, whether for a permanent position, apprenticeship, internship or contractual position.
- full name
- CV and supporting information
- email address
- covering letter
- phone number
- recruitment platform profile
- notes from interviews
- portfolio of work
Special category data will be collected throughout the recruitment process and used for our commitment of diversity, equity and inclusion and business intelligence. This type of data will not be used as part of the application process.
Why do we collect recruitment data?
Recruitment data is used to assess suitability for a role and communicate with candidates.
How do we use the information we gather
We gather the information detailed in the ‘What Data We Collect’ section to help us to understand your needs, improve your experience and educate us around how to provide you with a better service. We collect the data for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improvement of our products and services.
- We may periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information to the email address you’ve provided. You can always opt-out of these communications by following the opt-out instructions in the message or by contacting us.
- We may contact you for market research purposes via email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information you provide to improve and customise the TPXimpact Limited website experience.
How do we process the information?
We use the following legal basis for processing your data:
- 3.1 Consent. This means that you have agreed to let us process your personal data, in the form of an opt-in or disclaimer, as explained at the point of data collection. You can change your mind at any time.
- 3.4 Legitimate Interest. This means we have a legitimate business interest to use your data and we feel that this use is of benefit to you and is something you would expect. We will also offer you the option to opt-out if you choose.
- 3.5 Contract. This means we need to process your data in relation to a contract between us and you (eg: your membership contract).
- 3.6 Legal Obligation. This means that we have to process the personal data in order to comply with the law.
If you would like more information, you can read more about the lawful grounds for processing personal data on the ICO's website.
Where is the recruitment data processed and stored?
We use several other platforms to help us find people to join our team. At the moment, these include:
How long do we keep your information?
We value your privacy and will not keep your personal data any longer than we need to. If you withdraw your consent, we will keep your details only to make sure we don't contact you again for marketing purposes, or for legal, regulatory, and accounting purposes.
How long do we keep recruitment data?
Recruitment data will be retained for 6 months, upon which data is anonymised and will be retained in this state for statistical reporting. Your data will be retained for this initial 6 months to assist with repeat applications, and for pro-active searching for suitable roles as part of the TPXimpact talent pool.
If you’re due to have your consent expire, 30 days before the 6 months is up you’ll be contacted via email, you’ll then receive a follow up email 14 days before the expiry and then 2 days before expiry. After expiry, your data will be anonymised.
Data security: How do we keep your data safe?
TPXimpact Limited is committed to ensuring that your information is stored securely. To prevent unauthorised access to your data, we have put suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place. These will safeguard and secure any information you provide to us online or via other methods of communication against:
- Accidental loss
- Unwanted access
- Unauthorised processing
Personal data is held in secure cloud-hosted environments which we control and are provided under strict contractual arrangements by trusted cloud service providers. If required to do so, we may have to share your personal information with the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisors. In any other circumstances, we’ll only share your data with third-parties if we have your explicit and informed consent.
Cookies are small data files stored in your browser by a website. They transmit information about your use of the site to its operator or to third parties that placed the cookie. Some cookies are “session cookies” that expire when you close your browser, and others are “persistent cookies” that stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them. If you'd like to know more about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Links to other websites
The TPXimpact Limited website may contain links to other websites of interest. Please be aware that once you follow any of these links, you should note that we do not have any control over that website or how they use your information. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such websites. Such websites are also not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Use of social media
We use several social media accounts to share our work. We occasionally use the analytics tools provided by these platforms to understand how we can use these services better. Our social media accounts include:
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we:
- Have your permission
- Are required by law to do so
We may use your information to send you promotional content about TPXimpact Limited and third parties which we think you may find interesting. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can opt out at the point of subscription to marketing communications or at a future date of your choosing.
We adhere to the following guidelines with our email communications:
- Emails will clearly identify us as the sender.
- Emails sent to you for marketing purposes will include an unsubscribe option.
- You may unsubscribe from all mailing lists - with the exception of any emails regarding legal notices, invoices or licence renewals - at any time.
- Any third parties who send emails on our behalf will be required to comply with legislative requirements on unsolicited emails and the use of personal data.
We may send emails from a number of different domains in both plain text and HTML email formats. Emails are usually sent using the domain @tpximpact.com
Your data and your rights
We are led by customer-first principles and want to inform you of your personal data rights. GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed - you have the right to know what we are collecting and how we are collecting it.
- Right of access - you have the right to know whether we are processing your personal data, and what we are processing. If you decide to access the information we hold about you, we may need to confirm your identity. We will respond within 28 days of receiving your request.
- Right to rectification - you have the right to have any incorrect personal data corrected or completed if it is incomplete. We will respond within 28 days of receiving your request.
- Right to erasure - this right, often referred to as the right to be forgotten, allows you to ask us to erase personal data where there is no valid reason for us to keep it. If you decide to remove the information we hold about you, we may need to confirm your identity. We will respond within 28 days of receiving your request.
- Right to restrict processing - you have the right to ask us to restrict processing of your data. We will respond within 28 days of receiving your request.
- Right to data Portability – you have the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data.
- Right to object - you have the right to object to our processing of your personal.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – to protect individuals if you are carrying out solely automated decision-making that has legal or similarly significant effects on them.
If you want to know more about these rights, the Information Commissioner's Office has more guidance on their website, which you can access by clicking here.
Exercising your rights
The Data Protection Officer at TPXimpact Limited is Hillary B. Annan. They can be contacted at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
If you have any further question or would like to exercise any of your rights, please email email@example.com. Or write to us at TPXimpact, The Hickman, Second Floor, 2 Whitechapel Road, London, United Kingdom, E1 1EW.
If you make a request for us to delete your data, we will ensure your data is removed in line with GDPR. The Data Controller will delete the information from our own records and confirm compliance. The Data Controller will also ensure the data held on any subsystems or within third parties is deleted.
You can contact TPXimpact Limited to request a copy of the personal information held about you at any time. If, however, subject access requests are deemed to be ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’, you may be charged a fee in order for us to complete the administration work required to fulfil the request.
The right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office
We'd appreciate an opportunity to fix things, but you can complain to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) by clicking here.
If you contact us email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or write to us at TPXimpact Ltd, The Hickman, Second Floor, 2 Whitechapel Road, London, United Kingdom, E1 1EW, we'll try to put things right.
What if our policies change?
You will always be able to access this page via our website, and at the bottom of any TPXimpact forms you complete.
If you have any questions or want to exercise your rights as stated above, then please write to us at email@example.com.